At Anderson’s Market we also stock and carry fresh produce that is sure to satisfy. During the locally grown season we stock an excellent selection of produce from local farms that arrive daily.
We believe Leelanau County farmers grow the best, so you will find our produce department stocked with fruit and vegetables harvested daily in the spring, summer, & fall! Made in Michigan is our mantra, but we also have everything to satisfy most produce needs including organic and specialty choices, fresh flower bouquets, Michigan-grown herbs and much more.
This is just a sampling of the produce we carry in their peak seasons: Fresh local Michigan Made produce starts arriving in the spring and continues until the crisp air of fall.
- Meadowlark Farm organic produce (greens, radishes, etc.)
- Skye Rose Orchard Apples (Empire, MI)
- Irwin Beck, Jr. Raspberries (Empire, MI)Shimek Farm sweet corn
- Harris Farms – Apsaragus, Sweet Corn – Honor, MI
- Casa Verde Famrs – Fresh Greens – Cedar, MI
- Wiesen Farms – Apples & Tomatoes – Empire, MI
- Bardenhagen – Strawberries & Cherry – Lake Leelanau, MI